- I went for an interview today for a job I did not know what it was until I arrived.
- I am more girly now then I ever was as a child.Nowadays I feel odd not in a skirt.
- I miss being able to play in a park without feeling like I am too old to be there.
- It is unusual for me to not possess at least one pen and lip balm at any one time.
- The same goes for plasters.
- I used to have a crush on Jarvis Cocker when I was younger
- Jarvis is one of my nicknames Elisha gave me years ago, because she said my glasses made me look like a bit like him. this was a confusing for a while.
- That is not the only nickname I have.
- I cannot eat meat off the bone. It makes me feel queasy and lose my appetite.
- I fear breaking my leg and the bone protruding out of the skin because I wouldn't be able to resist poking the bone.
- I have a fairly good singing voice (I think) but have no idea what to do about it, or even if I want to do anything about it.
- If i could choose three instruments to learn, I would pick the Cello, Guitar (/Bass Guitar) or piano/ Keyboard
- I cannot wait until I am 22 as I like the number 2 and then I will be finally be able to convince myself that I was wrong about a paranoid thought that has been with me for many years.
- I apologise to inanimate objects when I walk into them sometimes.
- I am a semi-orphan
- I am scared of fire.
- I miss feeling confident in my ability to do maths. I used to really love it.
- I recall most dreams that I have an get deja vu often.
- I have a soft spot for detectives in books and films.
- I also like to cheer for the villian.
- I wonder what it would be like to be in a survival horror game type situation.
Feel free to comment .. you know if you want to ^_^"
Oh yes! As for the secret project, it's had some setbacks but it's still alive! ^___^
Current Mood: creative
Current Music: Sonic Youth - Superstar